What happened to that sexy, flirtatious girl you used to know?
Don’t worry — she’s still in there.
Sensuality and seductiveness is never about what we wear or show to the outside world. It’s aboutthe way we feel inside; it is simply an attitude and a seductive MINDSET. The sexiest part of any woman’s body is between her ears – the way she thinks. Especially about herself.
Sex, a sexier life and self-esteem go hand in hand, because if you don’t feel good about yourself andyour body, the chances of feeling good in bed are limited.
There are many ways to feel sexier in your daily life – and many of these are to do with the way you treat yourself. Being sexy is not about looks. It is all about self-worth. Your sexual confidence includes how you feel about your body, how you imagine other people perceive you, and whether or not you feel attractive to the opposite sex.
Sophia Loren said, “Sex appeal is fifty per cent what you’ve got and fifty per cent what people think you’ve got.”
Magnetic sexy women want adventures, to be with them is to bask in their aura, it hints at world of possibilities and feminine mystique. They don’t wait for others to light their fire – they simply set their own blaze. Most importantly they don’t try and please men. They aim to please themselves. Ironically it’s this very attitude that creates the sense of gravity that pulls men towards them.
Tips to Feel More Sexy and Sensual
Sensuality is not simply about learning to appreciate your body — it’s also about making the sensory experience part of your everyday life, the more tuned in you are to the way things feel, look, smell, and taste, the more sensual — and sexual — you’ll become. Becoming more beautiful and sexy is available to everyone. Look within, discover who you are and fall in love with her.
Your Inner Sensual Goddess wants to let you know that you are a woman and not to hide yourselfaway. Close your eyes and feel her dancing around you. Release the old you and embrace your femininity, your curves and your fabulousness.
1. Visualization can be very powerful, Several times a day, imagine yourself as a powerful, loving and seductive woman who oozes femininity, sensuality and passion…. Believing yourself to be a powerful, loving and seductive woman will reinforce your subconscious mind, giving you a seductive mindset and attitude, as well as bring you the confidence you need to attract quality men.
Go ahead and say it – “I am sexy.”
•I am a sensual, sexual woman.
•I am a vixen
•I deserve pleasure
•I am sexy and beautiful.
•I embrace my body and my sexuality.
•Receiving pleasure is as important as giving pleasure.
•I open myself to pleasure.
2. Fill up Your Pleasure Tank. The sensual Goddess requires Pleasure! There is nothing sexy about a dry, crackly, bitchy, whining woman. Notice when you’re operating on empty. Then start thinking of ways you can make every day even more pleasurable. Make time for something you love every day. Notice how much sexier you feel when you treat yourself like the sensual goddess you are.
3. Dance – Whether it’s taking up pole dancing, belly dance, burlesque or just dancing at home by yourself, Dance reconnects you to the Feminine Sensual Goddess inside
4. Immerse yourself in full body sensuality: set aside time for soaking in a bath scented with Essential Oils. Light some candles and listen to your favourite music as your body and mind relax. And then, massage coconut oil into your warm skin… taking time to follow your body’s curves and taking a detour to all the right places.
5. Do your Kegels. Kegels can improve genital tone and sexual response, all of which can make orgasms more intense for you and your partner. Isolate the muscles you use to stop and start urine flow and then clench and release those muscles whenever you are stuck in traffic or in a boring meeting.
6. Connect to your body. Knowing and understanding your body is essential to being a sensual and sexy. It also comes in handy when you want to be intimate with another individual – you know what you like and need and can have healthy communication about it.
In order to seduce a man, a woman must first and foremost seduce herself!
7. Sleep naked. If you’re a pyjama pants and T-shirt kind of girl, sleeping naked will make youfeel a thousand times sexier, which will in turn, get you in the mood.
Next time I will talk about how to Ignite Your Sex Life.
I’d love your comments on what you do to feel more sensual.