7 Simple Ways to Spice Up Your Love Life
After 8 years of living with her partner in an otherwise happy relationship, Julie, 42, feels there is something wrong with her sex life. “I can’t remember the last time I initiated sex”, she says … ‘I can remember entire days spend in bed. Now I don’t even respond to his advances.”
It doesn’t have to be this way. Your relationship can become even more intimate and sexy as the years go by.
Here are some tips on how to re-connect with your partner inside and outside the bedroom
1. Abandon Routine .. Go dating. Married couples should never stop dating. Pick a time and make it special – not just one more thing on your to-do list.. Remember planned sex can still be HOT Sex
2. Build anticipation – As your partner is walking out the door, tell him what you are planning to d to him tonight. Send him a sexy text or email …. Or leave a little surprise in his briefcase …. You will both be feeling excited and filled with anticipation all day.
3. Share a fantasy. Talk to your partner, find out his favourite fantasy, and re-create it … tell him yours and let him do the same for you.
4. Kiss . How often do you kiss your partner , I mean really kiss, not just a peck on the cheek … pull him to you and kiss him passionately, say to him “I adore kissing you”
5. Try somewhere new. Using the dining room table for something other than dining adds variety.
6. Feel sexy. When you feel sexy, you will act sexy as well.
7. Bring back the flirting. Do you remember when you first started dating your partner, and the flirty way toy talked to him and acted around him? It’s time to bring that back !
Would you like more Hot Tips , then visit www.savvyinspiredwomen.com for your Free E Course – “The 6 Steps to Fabulous”
Would you like to ‘Get Your Sexy Back’ , Re-Ignite the Romance in Your Relationship and unleash Your Inner Sex Kitten? New Workshop commencing soon, visit www.savvyinspiredwomen.com
Savvy Inspired Women
Workshops, Coaching, EFT and Hypnosis to Nurture and Nourish Your Soul